Everyday happenings

This blog follows the events that Ogi goes through, and what Ogi does.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

School. The most boring place on earth. (to me anyways.)

So, school. Possibly the most boring place on earth, and guess where I'm stuck at. Thats right. School. Right here and right now, as you're reading this, I'm most likely in school. Even in the summer time. Thats right. Summer. I'm stuck with summer school. Oh joy. Acually. . . I like summer school better than real school. One semester of school jammed into 4 weeks. Seriously, its not as bad as it sounds. You get about 3 hours, and you never use the whole thing. The last three hours are usually spent fooling around doing nothing. Which isn't bad compared to acual school, when you have nothing to do, you are allowed to do. . . nothing.

School. . . its going to kill me.

2 comments:

  1. I used to live in Night school and summer school... not because I was a bad student... mostly trying to work ahead... which didn't always work out =/
    I liked both Night and Summer school better vs regular classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most likely would too kami
    owo

    ReplyDelete